Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All About Solar Energy

Hi

I was always interested in looking at alternate form of energy and solar always attracted me, as I feel that it was provided by the big bang theory for a reason and also it is one of most easily and widely available resource and no country can claim it for themselves. It will truly flatten the world.

I am now going to start writing more about solar energy and also look at developments as they occur. In my pursuit of knowledge for solar energy I found that resources are not easily available on the web for the same. My humble endeavor will be to provide the same. Hope it helps someone somewhere. I would definitely encourage readers to post comments and also point out any mistakes which might be listed on this blog.

Thanks again and keep reading.

1 comment: